|This is an English translation of 圆环记录:国码查询 (Enkan no Kiroku: Country Code Lookup).|
Hey that little Kyubey walking by, do you know where is your homeland? ♬
If you don't, you may be caught by the Rumor of Country Code Mismatch ♬
Read the contract below carefully, and find your homeland ♬
Terms of Service
- This service is provided free of charge. Enkan no Kiroku can answer your questions about the use of the service within the scope of possibilities, but cannot guarantee that all issues will be solved;
- You acknowledge that using this service, a kind of uncommon usage, is not risk-free. Once you use this service, you have taken the potential risks and Enkan no Kiroku will not be responsible for the risks.
- You should read the companion tutorial and follow it carefully before using. You are responsible for any possible consequences of misuse;
- You may not use this service to conduct illegal activities or affect the interests of other players. If such activities are found, we reserve the right to terminate the service.
- From the viewpoint of the game server, looking up the country code is a log-in request with some steps missing (e.g., without loading the startup interface). These can be traced if the game server logs them. But if an account has only been looked up for a few times, it's nearly impossible to be discovered;
- When loading the lookup interface, the game application unavoidably sends your log-in credentials (which can be used to log into your account without permission) to the server where the country-code lookup tool is hosted, even though we do not need them. Our server does not keep any data. However, you can invalidate the old credentials by transferring the account.
For some reasons, it's no need to install root certificate at present. If you have installed, just delete it from Settings.
The procedures below require you to install Daedalus. If you don't want to install it, please refer to #iOS section.
- Install Daedalus. You can directly install it from Play Store; its APK is available on GitHub.
- Daedalus is a root-free application to customize HOSTS and DNS. It conflicts with normal VPNs: one will be disabled when another is activated.
- Add the server in Daedalus: 22.214.171.124, Port: 53. Set it as the primary DNS server in Settings;
- This server is prepared for Chinese community and displays in Chinese. But you can still finish looking up with the following guidance.
- Start the game with Daedalus activated.
- When the lookup screen is loaded, switch out and disable Daedalus (or revert your DNS settings) to restore your normal connection. Then go back to the game and tap the "查询" (Lookup) button;
- When the player ID (N/A if not logged in) and country code are displayed, copy them down and save properly.
- Go to Settings -- WiFi after connected to a WiFi network, and click the blue (i) on the right side of the current WiFi connection to view its configurations;
- Set DNS as manual and only fill in the primary DNS: 126.96.36.199. Leave the Search domain blank. Keep your VPN off.
- There are similar settings in Android as well. Find and change them manually if you don't want to use Daedalus.
- Start the game. Once the lookup interface is displayed, switch out and revert the DNS settings to auto (you can use a VPN now if necessary). Go back to the game and tap the "Lookup" button. Copy down the result.
Common Error Codes
查询失败（Fail to Look Up）：1403
A 403 error occurred while looking up. Make sure you use an internet connection (or a VPN) that is not blocked.
查询失败（Fail to Look Up）：1404
A 404 Not Found error occurred. It usually occurs when you tap "Lookup" before reverting the DNS settings. Check it yourself.
查询失败（Fail to Look Up）：2xxx
Error codes begin with 2 mean the network instability, which roughly equal to 60, 110, etc. in the game. If your are sure that the network is in good condition, but the error appears repeatedly, please try logging into the game normally and retry the lookup.